Spotify premium

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Spotify premium

Spotify premium

SOLVED
habman55
I'm a Participant Level 2

Spotify premium

I am paying for Spotify premium thru FIDO but noticed today that I am only getting the free account . Any ideas on how to get this fixed?

Accepted Solution

Re: Spotify premium upgrade from Free version, with Pulse plan

Solved by Former Moderator FidoCatherine

Hi there @Denali174

Thanks for reaching out to the Community Smiley

Concerning activating the Spotify Premium account, we actually shared a pretty great article about this on our Community here Come take a look!

On the link above, you'll find step-by-step instructions, with pictures for visual support!

I'd encourage you to take a look at the information listed here, and follow the designated steps. If you run into any error message at any point, let me know which step you were able to reach Smiley We'll take it from there! Note that once the promo has expired, it can't be renewed afterwards. 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Denali174
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am in the same situation. Have read through all the information I can find on how to change from the Free spotify which I loaded about a year ago to the Premium which apparently is included with my plan (for 6 months?? - not quite sure on this detail though - confused). My son was using my phone and commented about the free version and the download problems. This must have changed with a recent update because I didn't have problems downloading a few months ago.

Can someone help with this? I am not sure what to do to get the free option and don't want to enter payment info as I am already paying for it through my plan. Don't want to lose my playlists that I have saved either.

Suggestions? The steps listed to get Premium don't seem to apply because I already have the app and a login ID.

Help.,..

Hi there @Denali174

Thanks for reaching out to the Community Smiley

Concerning activating the Spotify Premium account, we actually shared a pretty great article about this on our Community here Come take a look!

On the link above, you'll find step-by-step instructions, with pictures for visual support!

I'd encourage you to take a look at the information listed here, and follow the designated steps. If you run into any error message at any point, let me know which step you were able to reach Smiley We'll take it from there! Note that once the promo has expired, it can't be renewed afterwards. 

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey habman55!

Are you paying $9.99 per month for Spotify premium or is it included, free of charge, as part of your Pulse plan, for either 24 months or 6 months (depending on when you took your Pulse plan)?

Have you made any changes to your account recently?

Let us know! Smiley