Spotify premium not working

Uaziz
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi,

I have a Fido Pulse Plan and I have tried downloading and installing Spotify multiple times but it always takes me to the Free subscription and not the Premium one. Created different accounts but once i log in to Spotify, there is no way of connecting my Fido account with Spotify. Please help.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
palj
I'm a Participant Level 1

To activate your Spotify premium subscription, you just have to got to Fidohub.ca from your Fido phone and follow the instructions there. Make sure you are connected to Fido's network when doing this, it won't work on WiFi. 

Once you enter your phone number on this site, you should receive a code by text message to enter again on this site and then click on Activate Spotify Premium, Spotify and DAILY VICE.

You then just have to follow the instructions on screen to link your Spotify account to your Fido account.

muscleoscar
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yes, never got the Fido message when login my Spotify.

Are you connected to WiFi during the setup? 

FidoKenny

Hey Uaziz.

Let's take a look at your account to make sure everything is OK concerning your Spotify subscription.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into Smiley 

muscleoscar
I'm a Participant Level 2

moved my service from wind mobile, on fido pulse plan $55, tried everything, never got spotify and fido linked.

Hey @muscleoscar!

Have you followed all these steps already? 

Let me know!