Spotify not working

Spotify not working

Spotify not working

SOLVED
Cleoedouard
I'm a Participant Level 2

Spotify not working

This forum is a disaster. Everytime someone asks for help for this issue, the mods send them the same link that theyve already used then PM them. What is the point of a forum if it all ends in PM???? No one is being helped by reading it because the solution never shows up. In regards to the issue at hand, my spotify premium that ive been enjoying for almost a year now just stopped working and switched back to free. Im not happy. Please fix it i want my music back. Ive tried the ridiculous Fidohub website that only works on data and all the other methods that have worked for a total of 0 people. Please tell me how to fix this so i can stop wasting whatever year i have left of my Spotify -.-

Accepted Solution

Re: Spotify not working

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRachel

Hey @Cleoedouard, I'd love to reset your Spotify right here but I have to access your account, which explains the reason for the PM. 

At the same time, although the issues may all seem the same for you, there are many reasons why Spotify would spot working so there's a few things to verify on our end and that explains why you weren't able to find a solution.

We encourage the members to step in when they can but since Spotify issues are account related, there's not much that can be said without looking at the account. 

Let me know if you want me to send you a PM. 

View solution in context
16 REPLIES 16
roy7
I'm a Participant Level 3

I am having the same problem. All of a sudden my Spotify account has changed from Premium to free and I cannot seem to get it back without paying through Spotify...

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey  @roy7 , 

Did you take a look at your subscription status through www.fidohub.ca ? If so, what does it say ? 

roy7

(It says my offer expires January 3, 2018)

Thanks for checking, roy7 !

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can dig a little deeper Smiley

roy7

I still have not received a PM about solving this issue...

Hey @roy7,

That's odd! I'll send you another one right away Smiley

roy7

It gave me the option to request a code to activate Spotify (I had already activated in 2016 when I first signed up with Fido), so I requested the code and entered it, but my account is still on Spotify Free.

alda5170
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there can I am also having the same problem can i get a moderator to help me?

Hey @alda5170!

Can you describe the issue you're experiencing?

Thafaskala
I'm a Participant Level 1

FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @Thafaskala

Is there anything we can help you with?

FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @Cleoedouard, I'd love to reset your Spotify right here but I have to access your account, which explains the reason for the PM. 

At the same time, although the issues may all seem the same for you, there are many reasons why Spotify would spot working so there's a few things to verify on our end and that explains why you weren't able to find a solution.

We encourage the members to step in when they can but since Spotify issues are account related, there's not much that can be said without looking at the account. 

Let me know if you want me to send you a PM. 

Cleoedouard

Thats my point why do the forums exist it would be more beneficial to just have an open chat line. Less dead ends.

If it will fix my issue, please message me

If you had the chance to look at other threads @Cleoedouard you'll see that members are a lot more active on other topics, this one here is exceptional.

Sending you a PM right now. 

Cleoedouard

i didnt even get a PM

On his way!