Spotify not working

Spotify not working

Spotify not working

SOLVED
IshaanD
I'm a Participant Level 2

Spotify not working

Premium for my account isn't working either. I've successfully linked my spotify account (I believe I have), as when I go to my spotify page it says that I have a subscription through Fido, yet the webpage, App, and desktop client all say Spotify Free and I cannot access any of the premium features. I switched to Fido and cancelled my previous Spotify subscription just for this promotion, so this is quite upsetting that this feature is not working!
Thanks for your help,

Accepted Solution

Re: Spotify not working

Solved by Former Moderator FidoCatherine

Hi there @IshaanD

Thanks for reaching out to the Fido Community!

Did you activate your Fido Pulse plan before February 1st?

If so, then you can still add Spotify Premium free for up to 6 months from your plan activation date and you won’t lose any of your playlists. Simply cancel your old subscription with Spotify on fidohub.ca.

From that point on, you’ll automatically switch to the Spotify Premium subscription that comes free with your Fido Pulse plan when your current paid subscription ends.

Are you a new Fido Pulse plan customer though?

If you switched after February 1, 2017 and already had a "Spotify Premium" subscription before, then you’re sadly not eligible for this offer. Sorry ‘bout that!

Feel free to check this out the details on our Spotify Page on Fido.ca Here 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @IshaanD

Thanks for reaching out to the Fido Community!

Did you activate your Fido Pulse plan before February 1st?

If so, then you can still add Spotify Premium free for up to 6 months from your plan activation date and you won’t lose any of your playlists. Simply cancel your old subscription with Spotify on fidohub.ca.

From that point on, you’ll automatically switch to the Spotify Premium subscription that comes free with your Fido Pulse plan when your current paid subscription ends.

Are you a new Fido Pulse plan customer though?

If you switched after February 1, 2017 and already had a "Spotify Premium" subscription before, then you’re sadly not eligible for this offer. Sorry ‘bout that!

Feel free to check this out the details on our Spotify Page on Fido.ca Here