Spotify not working after deleting Facebook

SOLVED
Dadz
I'm a Participant Level 2

I made a new Facebook account & forgotten that my Spotify account was liked to my old deactivated Facebook account, it doesnt work anymore. I've tried going on fidohub.ca to re install Spotify with the text code many times & it still doesnt work. I need my Spotify Premium account back

Accepted Solution

Re: Spotify not working after deleting Facebook

Solved by Moderator

Hey community!

Time for an update on this, as it's a situation we come accross from time to time Smiley

It's totally understandable to delete your Facebook account, after all we all sometimes need a break from social media Wink If that's your case and you've deleted your Facebook account that had Spotify linked to it, you'll have to contact us in order to continue to have access to your subscription.

Here's all the ways you can reach out

Hope this helps everyone out!

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
FidoNick

Hey community!

Time for an update on this, as it's a situation we come accross from time to time Smiley

It's totally understandable to delete your Facebook account, after all we all sometimes need a break from social media Wink If that's your case and you've deleted your Facebook account that had Spotify linked to it, you'll have to contact us in order to continue to have access to your subscription.

Here's all the ways you can reach out

Hope this helps everyone out!

Dadz
I'm a Participant Level 2

Will I be able to change my Spotify login after?

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey Dadz,

I'll go ahead and send you a PM so we can check this out.

inesmin
I'm a Participant Level 1

I also deleted my Facebook account before I remembered my Spotify account was linked to it. Is the only way to re-open a Facebook account?

Hey inesmin! 

You'll have to reactivate your old Facebook account to use your Spotify Premium. 

Hope this helps! 

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Dadz.

If you set up your Spotify account through your Facebook account, it wont be possible to change your username. In this case, you'd need to reactivate your previous Facebook account for your Spotify login. 

Hope this helps.