Spotify link

Spotify link

SOLVED
ma71
I'm a Participant Level 2

Spotify link

Hi everyone

where exactly is the Spotify link in my account?  I mean  this:

" in case you accidentally deleted that message, you can get a copy of the link any time in My Account on Fido.ca."

Accepted Solution

Re: Spotify link

Solved by Former Moderator FidoPamela

Hey ma71!

If you're eligible for 6 months of Discover Spotify Premium, we send you a code by text message so you can activate that. You can get back that code through the link on My Account. 

You would only see it if you're eligible for the offer. When did you first get a Pulse plan? 

Let me know! 

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
Samlaw0852
I'm a Participant Level 1

Got phonea while ago id say may id like to have some coverage on my account Spotify

Hey @Samlaw0852!

If you signed up for a Pulse plan while we were offering Spotify, you may still be eligible to redeem your promo!

When was the first time you got a Pulse plan? Also, have you had Spotify Premium in the past?

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey ma71!

If you're eligible for 6 months of Discover Spotify Premium, we send you a code by text message so you can activate that. You can get back that code through the link on My Account. 

You would only see it if you're eligible for the offer. When did you first get a Pulse plan? 

Let me know! 

therarego

I aldo have the same issue, I went to fidohub.ca - they sent me the promo code, i entered it and then it brought me back to my account with no link to spotify. I'm unsure how to set-it up? I just got my plan yesterday, does it take a certain amount of time to get the link? where would the link be?

I did this over my data and not over wifi.

Please help, Thanks

Hey @therarego

Welcome to the community Smiley

It can take up to 48 hours before you receive your Spotify Promo code.  If you don't receive it within that delay, you can login to your fido.ca account to get another text message with the code. 

Let us know how it goes!

Hey @therarego,

If your Pulse Plan started after October 25, 2018, then you should no longer activate your subscription through fidohub.ca.

Instead, you must go to Spotify.com and subscribe with your promo code, or on Fido.ca with the below steps:

1. Go to fido.ca/MyAccount.
  1. Log into your account.
  1. From the main page, click the phone number for which you’d like to view additional information.
  1. In the bottom right corner, click Get it Now in the MANAGE MY SERVICES section. The MY SPOTIFY ACCESS window will open.

1. Click on Redeem Now. Spotify’s website will open.

1. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for a Spotify Premium subscription and activate the offer.

Keep me posted if it worked Smiley

paulz

Thanks May! It works!

Glad to see this worked for you @paulz Very_Happy