Spotify cycle end date not clear to fido user

YYYY4
I'm a Participant Level 1

I got 6 months of free spotify premium subscription from fido and when I want to cancle it , I was told by fido customer service that the end date of the spotify cycle was the same as the fido one. So I waited until the day before the end date of fido cycle to cancle the spotify. To my suprise, I am charged for the following month and I called fido, they then said that the cycle end date for spotify is different from the fido cycle end date. Since I cancled the spotify after the cycle end date I am charged for one more month. Fido does not want to give me credit back for that month and they wants me to contact spotify to get help. I am very disappointed by the service I got from both companies. The cycle end date information is not clearly showing on website (not on fido nor on spotify).

1 REPLY 1
FidoClaudia

Hey,

Welcome to our Community, @YYYY4! Smiley

Sorry to learn about your experience! I'll be happy to take a second look into this with you! I'll send you a PM in a few moments to get started.

As for the information you're looking for regarding the paying start date, you can find it here. You'll need to click on "SEE FULL DETAILS" at the bottom of the page to get to it. Smiley

I'll talk to you soon in PM!