Spotify activation on Pulse plan

benibirak
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello,

I have been trying to activate the Spotify Premium on my Pulse15 plan. I already have a Spotify Premium membership so I will have to link it to my account.

I tried accessing fidohub.ca on my phone with and without WiFi enabled but it always show me to "View Pulse Plans" and below that "Subscribe to Spotify Premium for $9.99 monthly". However, when I tried to access fidohub.ca on my computer I was able to see the page to request a code. My phone received a code when I requested it on my computer and I typed in that code again on the browser on my computer. Now I see the same page "View Pulse Plans" again on my computer too.

I wonder why I can't see the authentication page on my phone.

Thank you!

The page I am redirected to is fidohub.ca/portal/subscriptions instead of fidohub.ca/portal/authenticate on both my phone and now computer.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoKenny

Hey @benibirak  and welcome to the Community Smiley

The link you sent is the page to put your phone number in.

Once you put your phone number in, can you give me more details of what happens?

We also have a blog from @FidoStephen that explains how to activate Spotify Premium with a Pulse plan here.

Did you make sure to follow all the steps?

Let me know.

benibirak

Hello @FidoKenny,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I followed the steps earlier. I also searched the forum to see if someone had the same problem before. I attached a screenshot to show you what I see when I go to fidohub.ca which is automatically redirected to fidohub.ca/portal/subscriptions.

15970116_1412695582108916_539357789_n.png

Hey @benibirak

Are you 100% sure that plan already started? If you are, we'll send you a PM so we can look into this. Smiley

benibirak

Hi @FidoTerry,

That's also what I thought a couple of weeks ago since I switched to the new plan 1.5 month ago. But I am having the same problem after I paid for the first month of my new plan.

I can see on my Fido account that my plan is Pulse15.

I'll send you a PM now to check out what's going on. Smiley