Spotify accidentally disabled by rep

tkucey
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I don't even know where to start so I will try to make this short and just say that I am now past 12 calls to 611 there is still no resolution on my problem with Spotify.

my premium Spotify account was "accidentally disabled" by a service boy at a kiosk when I had to take my phone in for repair of a faulty camera back in August. since then I keep calling him once and sometimes twice a week to get this resolved.

I've been told so many times that this issue is getting reported, sent to a supervisor and a new case is being opened and that the issue will be resolved in 72 hours, my head is spinning.

the latest is now that they can't do anything because so-and-so person is going to call me back, but guess what? He never did and its been 5 days since I haeard that one.

its been 912 hours Fido and I STILL dont have this resolved.

how many phone calls, hours of my time and annoyance do I have to face to get this sorted out?

DO BETTER FIDO!

1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre

Hey @tkucey

I'm sorry to see you're still experiencing issues with your Spotify account. I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together!