Spotify Promo Code?

Spotify Promo Code?

Spotify Promo Code?

SOLVED
Janey1122
I'm a Participant Level 2

Spotify Promo Code?

I have a Fido pulse plan with free Spotify for 8 months but it says I have to pay for the premium version when ever go into spotify. Also I am not able to get a code from Fido and Spotify. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Spotify Promo Code?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Janey1122!

Just wanted to add in some info Smiley

If your Pulse plan was activated in March, then the 6 month promo starts as soon as the Pulse plan started. Since it's now past 6 months, you are being prompted to pay for the option as it's no longer possible to activate the promo.

I hope this clears it up, let us know if there's anything you'd like more info on.

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
Nissim
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Maybe you used I different email for your Fido and Spotify account when signing up? 

Here should give you the way to get your Spotify code

If you’re a Fido PulseTM plan customer who’s never subscribed to Spotify Premium before, you’re eligible to enjoy the first 6 months of a Spotify Premium subscription for free.

Follow the activation steps below to subscribe to Spotify Premium and activate your free 6 months:

Activation steps for Fido Pulse plans opened on or after October 25, 2017:

Within 48 hours of activating your Fido Pulse plan you’ll get a text message from us welcoming you to enjoy 6 months of free access to Spotify Premium. The link in the welcome message contains an embedded Spotify promo code:

1. Tap on the link to go to the Spotify website where you can redeem your code and activate your Spotify Premium account.
  2. If necessary, sign up for a Spotify account, or sign in to an existing account.
  3. Your 6 months of free Spotify Premium access begins once you’ve successfully completed the activation steps.

Keep in mind, as part of activating your 6 months of free access to Spotify Premium, you’ll be asked to register a payment method.

If you signed up for a Fido Pulse plan and within 48 hours you didn’t receive a text link from us for 6 months of free Spotify Premium, or in case you accidentally deleted that message, you can get a copy of the link any time in My Account on Fido.ca.

Activation steps for Fido Pulse plans opened prior to October 25, 2017:

Keep in mind that your 6 months of free Spotify Premium access started when you first activated an eligible Fido Pulse plan.

Within 48 hours of activating your Fido Pulse plan you would have received a text message or email from us welcoming you to enjoy 6 months of free access to Spotify Premium. To continue, follow the link in that text message or go to fidohub.ca:

1. Enter your phone number and select Get Code.
  2. We’ll text you the code.
  3. Enter it on fidohub.ca.
  4. Then tap on LOG IN TO SPOTIFY (it will appear after the code has been entered successfully).
  5. If necessary, sign up for a Spotify account or sign in to an existing account.

mohamadoukar
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello,

I have never received a text link for Spotify premium, and I can't seem to find it in the My Account on fido.ca

Help please!

Thanks.

Hey @mohamadoukar

Can you confirm when did you first activate your current Pulse plan? 

Hey @Janey1122!

Just wanted to add in some info Smiley

If your Pulse plan was activated in March, then the 6 month promo starts as soon as the Pulse plan started. Since it's now past 6 months, you are being prompted to pay for the option as it's no longer possible to activate the promo.

I hope this clears it up, let us know if there's anything you'd like more info on.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Janey1122

Welcome to the Community Very_Happy .

When did you activate your Pulse plan? 

Janey1122
I'm a Participant Level 2

The end of March