Spotify Premium

Spotify Premium

Spotify Premium

SOLVED
hello16
I'm a Participant Level 1

Spotify Premium

I am switching to a new plan under Fido (Spotify not offered), my old plan with Fido offered me 2 years of Spotify Premium. 

Was told by CSR that the switch to new plan will automatically cancel Spotify Premium, but reading on this site with some of the other forum topics that you have to go via fidohub to cancel? 

So which is it? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Spotify Premium

Solved by Moderator (inactive) FidoPierre

Hey hello16, 

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with this. 

Do you know if the new plan you selected is also a Pulse plan? When switching to a new Pulse plan, there should be no impact to your Spotify Premium subscription and it will expire at the original expiry date. 

However if you are switching to a Non-Pulse plan, you'll automatically lose access to the Premium subscription and reverted to the free Spotify version. 

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey hello16, 

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with this. 

Do you know if the new plan you selected is also a Pulse plan? When switching to a new Pulse plan, there should be no impact to your Spotify Premium subscription and it will expire at the original expiry date. 

However if you are switching to a Non-Pulse plan, you'll automatically lose access to the Premium subscription and reverted to the free Spotify version. 

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley