Spotify Premium: new account

MaximLagbuzhap
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello,

I activated Fido Spotify subscription for an existing Spoity account which was linked to my Facebook account. I deleted my Facebook account and asked Spotify to delete my Spotify account. After that I created a new Spotify account. However, now I cannot activate Fido Spotify subscription for my new Spotify account. 

7 REPLIES 7
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey @MaximLagbuzhap!

Welcome to the Community!

Click here for some instructions on how to activate your free subscription to Spotify Premium, if it still doesn't work, let me know here and we'll try something else!

MaximLagbuzhap

It didn't work. Fido subscription doesn't show up in my Spotify profile.

Hi there @MaximLagbuzhap

Thanks for trying!

Did you get the chance to go to fidohub.ca from your phone, to click "Get Code" by SMS?

Was this step also completed, before the new Spotify Account created?

* Turn off Wi-Fi, to make sure you can complete this step. 

If that doesn't work, we'll try a different route 😃

MaximLagbuzhap

After.

Yes, I tried that. I think I get this issue because Fido Spotify subscription was already activated for the deleted account. Can you subscribe be to the new accout ?

I'm sending you a PM now Smiley

tchernov

Hello,

Would you mind explaining the process here? I've got the exact same issue: got rid of Facebook not realizing my Spotify account is tied to it. I've gone through the process of transferring all my songs, playlists etc to my new account with the help of Spotify staff. Now, however, I can't figure out how to re-activate my 2 year subscription thru Fido Pulse plan. Please help.

Hey tchernov! 

I'll send you a PM to get the fixed up. Smiley