Spotify Premium Subscription Ended?

SOLVED
shadownet21
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi so I recently had to do a hard restore of my iPhone but managed to restore with my backup via iTunes. When I went to log into all my apps, it went smoothly except for Spotify. When I logged into Spotify, my account subscription status was set to "free" so I went to fidohub.ca to get my code (I am on a two year plan for it) but it didn't give me an option for a code; just an option to pay the 9.99/month subscription.

What happened?

Accepted Solution

Re: Spotify Premium Subscription Ended?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @shadownet21!

That's definitely a little odd! Do you happen to know when your 2 year subscription started? It's possible that the 2 years are up, which is why it has returned to the free version.

Also, have you logged in with the same Spotify username/account that you were using prior to restoring your iPhone?

Keep in mind you must use the same Spotify account / username in order for it to remain Smiley 

Let us know and we can send you a PM to troubleshoot this!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoNick

Hey @shadownet21!

That's definitely a little odd! Do you happen to know when your 2 year subscription started? It's possible that the 2 years are up, which is why it has returned to the free version.

Also, have you logged in with the same Spotify username/account that you were using prior to restoring your iPhone?

Keep in mind you must use the same Spotify account / username in order for it to remain Smiley 

Let us know and we can send you a PM to troubleshoot this!