Spotify Premium Problem

Spotify Premium Problem

Spotify Premium Problem

ymahmoud
I'm a Participant Level 2

Spotify Premium Problem

Hello, i have a Fido Pulse plan thats supposed to come with free spotify premium but whenever I put the code in it takes me directly to the app store and tells me to log into spotify and doesnt give me an option to create an account or link my fido account. I think its because the first time i did it i by mistakenly put a wrong email which i didnt even have how do i fix this?

7 REPLIES 7
FidoPierre

Hey @ymahmoud!

I'll be glad to take a closer look at this for you. I'll send you a PM so we can check it out together. Smiley 

curls1515

Hi Pierre, I am having a similar issue can you message me also.

Thank you,

Sue

Hey @curls1515

We're here to help! 

Can you tell me what's the error message you get when you try to set it up ? Thanks Smiley 

curls1515

No error message I just can't get into the premium Spotify.  I am suppose to have it for free on my cell phone package for two years but I can't seem to get it.  I was on with Fido this afternoon for about 45 minutes trying to figure it out.  I have an LG phone

Oh no @curls1515

DId you follow the step by step instructions found here

curls1515

I followed all these steps months ago, but won't take me into premium.  Now when I go into the fidohub website it brings me right into "Get Spotify App" there is not sign in option

Let me check out your account @curls1515, I'm sending you a PM.