Spotify Activation - Connecting Fido to Spotify

ahutch25
I'm a Participant Level 2

Just got my new Fido plan sorted out with Spotify Premium. I am trying to work through the process of activating it but I seem to be stuck. I have followed the instructions on here to the letter, but when I get to the screen that says, "Connect Fido to your Spotify account ........ OAuth for partner Fido ......" and I try and click the green "OKAY" button on the bottom right of the screen (on my phone), nothing happens. I mean nothing. 

I tried going into the Spotify account I created but it still tells me that I have the Free subscription only. 

Any ideas

3 REPLIES 3
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @ahutch25, can you send us a screen capture please? I want to see the page you're on.

You followed the steps on www.fidohub.ca right?

ahutch25
I'm a Participant Level 2

@FidoRachel wrote:

Hey @ahutch25, can you send us a screen capture please? I want to see the page you're on.

You followed the steps on www.fidohub.ca right?

Yes, I followed the steps found in this post:

http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apps/thread-id/588

It was step #5 where I got stuck. There was just no response. Thinking about it though, I wonder if the problem is related to the fact that my new plan does not activate until midnight tonight. So I was going to wait until tomorrow and try it again. 

Ah, that's probably it! You won't be able to activate it until Spotify Premium is active Smiley