Sorry, something went wrong

Olliebd
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey

I know there's loads of posts about this. Every time I open my app a screen pops up saying something went wrong and I can't use my data Bytes

I'm using a p20. But I've done all the tricks. Uninstall the app. Clear the cache etc.

Any help would be great 

3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre

Hey @Olliebd

Welcome to the Community. 

Can you clarify if you get this error message as soon as you try to log into the App or only when you click on ``Data BYTES``? 

Also, if it's the first one, are you having any difficulties logging into My Account from Fido.ca? 

Olliebd
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey it's when I sign into the app. The pop up screen comes up about 5 times before I can do anything .

No other problem with the app

Thanks 

Thanks for the update @Olliebd!

Please close the app and open it again. Alternatively, you can restart your device to make sure this step is completed. And while you're on it, confirm if the application is up to date to the latest version on your app store.

Also, as a side note you don't need to log in to your Fido profile on the Fido mobile app to be able to use your Data Bytes. You should be able to use this feature as it's related toy our specific Fido number and not your Fido account.

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.