Sorry, Something Went Wrong.

jaddle1
I'm a Participant Level 2

I can't believe how terrible Fido's web page is.. ever since it was redesigned a year or so ago, nothing seems to work properly.

The latest glitch is when I log in (at least that works now.. it didn't for a few months) and try to change my plan, after clicking 'check out', I just get a message:

"Sorry, Something Went Wrong.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @jaddle1

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sad to see you've been having complications with our website. Can you let us know if you had a chance to test out this same plan change while logged in from a different browser? 

jaddle1

Yes, I've used three different ones so far - firefox and chromium on Linux, and the android browser on my phone. Same results.

That's very odd! Thanks for filling us in @jaddle1

Do you have an ongoing agreement? 

Just a guess here, but is it possible that if you do, the Plan you're selecting isn't eligible for your agreement? (Like if you're selecting a BYOP Plan?)

Have you had the chance to get in touch with our Customer Service to complete the plan change? Let me know if you still need help there. I'll send you a PM to get started.

jaddle1

No, no agreement. I ended up just calling 611, and over the phone they were able to make the change, so it seems to be just a problem with the web page. It's done now, in any case, thanks.

I'm glad everything was sorted Smiley

Don't hesitate if anything, we're always happy to help!