Sorry, Something Went Wrong. We're working on fixing it as quickly as we can. Please check back in a

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Sorry, Something Went Wrong. We're working on fixing it as quickly as we can. Please check back in a

jerand11
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have tried to change plans using the web a few times.  It never works. Always get "Sorry, Something Went Wrong. We're working on fixing it as quickly as we can"

I have tried using firefox, chrome, edge and android app.  None works. Maybe nobody is working on this problem after all.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoKenny

Hey @jerand11 and welcome to the Community.

This doesn't sound right.  You should be able to change  your plan online.

To better understand what's going on, I need to ask you this question.

Do you use your phone number or email address as a username to log into your online account?

This may affect the information you see on your account.

Let me know.

jerand11
I'm a Participant Level 2

I use my phone number.  Logging in with username or email always fails.

Thanks for confirming @jerand11!

That's most likely why you're not able proceed with the transaction.

We'll have to create a new profile, you'll have to visit our website, hit the LOGIN button, then REGISTER NOW. 

This will create a profile that will require your email address to connect.

That will give you access to complete a plan change change on our website. 

Can you try it now and keep us updated?