Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update

SOLVED
Alty134
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido OS Support page almost 10 days show - Current OS is 6.0.1 Marshmallow (Only via Sony PC Companion). I'm trying to update my Xperia with Xperia Companion - no result. Show NO UPDATE FOR YOUR PHONE. How i can get Update to 6.0.1 Marshmallow? Somebody get this update?

Accepted Solution

Re: Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update

Solved by Community Manager

Hi again @Alty134,

The update is now available OTA (over the air). You should get a notification, but you can also check for the update manually in your phone settings and download it Smiley

Thanks for your patience with this!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Alty134 wrote:

Fido OS Support page almost 10 days show - Current OS is 6.0.1 Marshmallow (Only via Sony PC Companion). I'm trying to update my Xperia with Xperia Companion - no result. Show NO UPDATE FOR YOUR PHONE. How i can get Update to 6.0.1 Marshmallow? Somebody get this update?

If you installed the PC Companion software on your computer and it is not showing the update give it a bit updates usually gets pushed out in stages and not to everyone as once.

Alty134
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello.

Today released Android 7. We are STILL WAITING Android 6!

Month ago update for Sony M4 Aqua released by Sony and we still waiting FIDO to release...!!!

Hey @Alty134,

Sorry about this. Something came up and it's on hold, but I should have news for you really soon, and I'll update this thread as soon as I do!

Hi again @Alty134,

The update is now available OTA (over the air). You should get a notification, but you can also check for the update manually in your phone settings and download it Smiley

Thanks for your patience with this!