Smashed my screen - Upgrade questions!

I'm a Participant Level 3 roisin
I'm a Participant Level 3

Smashed my screen - Upgrade questions!

Hi There! 

I was changing a cracked ballistic glass screen protector, and while holding my phone up to the light to check for dust particles before applying the new one, I dropped it. And smashed the screen. Because that is how things go sometimes!

The phone still works, but I cannot access anything as the touch-screen is not functioning.

I logged onto my account to see what an upgrade would cost me, as I haven't been entirely happy with this phone, but that function is not working.  It tells me to call 611 from my Fido phone, which I cannot do. And the nearest corporate store is a helluva bus ride for me. Can I message with someone here about this?

Accepted Solution

Re: Smashed my screen - Upgrade questions!

Hi @roisin & welcome to the Community! Smiley

I'm sorry to read about your phone, but loving your positive attitude about it; some things just aren't meant to be! Wink

I can definitely help you out and look into your options with you; I'll send you a private message.

Talk to you soon!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Smashed my screen - Upgrade questions!

Hi @roisin & welcome to the Community! Smiley

I'm sorry to read about your phone, but loving your positive attitude about it; some things just aren't meant to be! Wink

I can definitely help you out and look into your options with you; I'll send you a private message.

Talk to you soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2