Six month Spotify trial ended early (3 months)

SOLVED
mark2000
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Is Fido’s Spotify promo 3 or 6 months? I am pretty sure I started my free 6 months of Spotify thru Fido in September after I activated a Pulse plan earlier this year, and I got a text saying it was over in December.

anyone else experience this? What gives? Is there a workaround?

Accepted Solution

Re: Six month Spotify trial ended early (3 months)

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Mark2000,

If you started your Spotify in September, then you would have gotten your Pulse plan prior to October 25th, 2017.

For Pulse plans opened prior to that date, your 6 months of free Spotify Premium access started when you first activated an eligible Fido Pulse plan (taken from here, under How do I activate my 6 months of FREE Spotify Premium?).

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi mark2000! 

The Spotify Premium lasts for 6 months from when the plan was added and not from when you activate it. Did you activate your free trial the same date you changed your plan? 

mark2000
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Nope Sad is there something in the terms and conditions that state it has to be at

the first six months of the plan?

Hello Mark2000,

If you started your Spotify in September, then you would have gotten your Pulse plan prior to October 25th, 2017.

For Pulse plans opened prior to that date, your 6 months of free Spotify Premium access started when you first activated an eligible Fido Pulse plan (taken from here, under How do I activate my 6 months of FREE Spotify Premium?).

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers