I'm a Contributor Level 2

Site issues

This is a place to leave your site issues problems

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 40
I'm a Contributor Level 2 qwertyuio
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Re: Site issues

I have been experiencing many problems with this site being down and/or edit issues.
Just wondering if anyone else is also experiencing problems
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 40
Former Moderator FidoJudhy
Former Moderator

Hello qwertyuio,

Have you already e-mailed forum.support@fidomobile.ca about this matter?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 40
Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired) FidoErin
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi there qwertyuio,

Please send a screen shot of the error, along with the browser you are using to forum.support@fidomobile.ca and we'll do our best to help you out.

Thanks!

Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 40
I'm a Participant Level 1 Ziggy
I'm a Participant Level 1

Always issues with Fido's site!
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 40
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

It's weird this past week able to login at times but the site WILL NOT let me access My Account Page & Show me Fido Dollars total  under my name in the top right hand corner of the webpage every time I login.

Using Firefox 3.6.17

BUT

No problems with Internet Explorer 9.0

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 40
Former Moderator

Hello ren596,

I am currently gathering examples for this situation.

Could you please send me your phone number by PM and let me know the Firefox version you are using within that same message?

To send me a PM, you can click on my username, it will be in a box at the left of the page.

Thank you for your feedback!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 40
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

PM Sent

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 40
Former Moderator

Hello again,

Thank you so much! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 40
I'm a Participant Level 1 elveena_90

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 10 of 40
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

Since Upgrading to Firefox 5.0 my Problems with Site Login have Gone Down 99%

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 40
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

I spoke too SOON

From Around 9:40 AM EDT - 11:15 AM EDT I could Not login Using FF 5.0 or IE 9.0

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 40
I'm a Participant Level 1 Lifing

Hello, i have registered for online billing and there is no link for me to view my bills when I am in my account. What can I do to fix this issue?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 40
I'm a Participant Level 1 mau

Re: Site issues-Online payment- Phishing

Hi,

I just tried online payment with fido.ca but I am very disappointed. Follwoing the problems I got:

1/ Payment on-line on fido.ca is unreliable. After payment I cannot get my account updated and I have to call fido representative to explain. Every body know it take time with phone line.

2/ After my first utilization of the feature online payment, I got a phishing email as follows:

Objet Confirmation of payment made on fido.ca De fido <www.fido.ca@videotron.ca>  Date Dimanche, 10 Juillet 2011, 12:58 À mauney@videotron.ca 

Dear MAUPHUNG,

Thank you for using fido.ca to make a payment to your account. Below are the details of the payment made on July 10, 2011 to account 855713210.

Billing information

etc.. Due to the limitation I cannot put all the content od this message.

I called fido for checking, nobody can explain phishing. Fortunately this payment message is not correct as per Fido's representative because I do not want to pay automatically from my credit card. I suggest Fido has to remove online payment before making it's safer and more reliable. I also suggest Fido's customers have to watch when you making online payment with fido.ca.

Mau  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 14 of 40
Former Moderator

Re: Site issues-Online payment- Phishing

Hello everyone,

@ ren596: Thank you for the continuous feedback. I'll make sure to forward it to the appropriate party.

@ Lifing: Your Fido number may not be registered as the account holder number on Fido.ca. If so, you will not be able to access the online billing from it.

What you would need to do is to call customer service for them to create a Group ID for you. This will fix your issue.

@ mau: Please note that the e-mail you have received is a confirmation e-mail for the payment you have made on Fido.ca and is not Spam.

If you experience issues while making a payment on Fido.ca, please note that you can also make a payment in one of the following ways:

- Via your financial institution: With your Fido invoice in hand, you may complete a payment in person at the teller, at a bank machine, via telephone or via internet banking services (Canadian financial institutions only). If you wish to register Fido with your financial institution's payment services, you must select Rogers Wireless, Fido Solutions, Fido Solutions Inc. or simply Fido in the list of payees. You will need your 9-digit account number in order to complete the registration.

Online Billing via ePost: Access invoice by logging in or registering via www.epost.ca and adding Fido Solutions Inc. as a Mailer.

ePost payment methods are:
• Credit Card
• Online Banking
• Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Access fido.ca directly from ePost by choosing the option Make a Payment (found in the upper right of the online invoice). You will require your Fido number and “My Account” password to complete a payment.

By sending us a cheque: You must make the cheque payable to Fido Solutions Inc., indicate your 9-digit Fido account number on the back of your cheque and sign it. Please send your payment to:

Fido Solutions Inc.
P.O. Box 9100
Don Mills, Ontario
M3C 3P9

We accept American cheques. Also, please allow 10 days for processing.

By credit card via Fido's Interactive Voice Response system: To hear your balance, make a payment or hear information regarding your last payment, simply dial *28 free of charge from your Fido, 24 hours a day.

At a Fido store or kiosk in your area: To locate a store, visit fido.ca/storelocator. You must have your Fido phone number and account number with you.

I hope this helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 15 of 40