tido
I'm a Participant Level 3

Sim card lost

Does Fido deliver sim card?

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim card lost

Solved by Former Moderator FidoChristina

Hey @tido!

That's right, we're happy to deliver a SIM card. Keep in mind that although we don't charge for shipping, SIM cards cost $10.

If you're getting a new phone though, and the SIM you have in your old one isn't the same size, we'll include the new one for free. 

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
robrim70
I'm a Participant Level 2

1. Hi, i need a new sim card sent to me if possible?, To: **********. This my temporary residence. Please and thank you.

***Edited to hide personal information***

FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @robrim70, I had to edit your message as it included personal information. 

You can order a new SIM card by visiting this page here.

Once you receive the new SIM you will need to activate it to your number.

Here's how: 

First log into My Account, select > Services > Mobile and chose your phone number from the drop down menu. 

To the right of your phone number you will have an option to ``Update SIM card``.

I hope this information was helpful! Smiley  

tido

Thanks Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@tido If you order a SIM card through Fido.ca or from customer service Fido will ship it to you for free.

Last time I got a SIM it was delivered the same day and it was a Sunday.

tido

Thank you Smiley

Anytime Very_Happy

Hey @tido!

That's right, we're happy to deliver a SIM card. Keep in mind that although we don't charge for shipping, SIM cards cost $10.

If you're getting a new phone though, and the SIM you have in your old one isn't the same size, we'll include the new one for free. 

Hope this helps Smiley

tido

If i want a new sim card but the same old number that i had with the sim card that i lost what can i do?

Your number will not change. You can change your SIM without losing your number.