Share Everything

Share Everything

Share Everything

SOLVED
zeesaj
I'm a Participant Level 2

Share Everything

Hey,

Just wondering If there are any plans to introduce Sharing plans for families like other providers do?

Accepted Solution

Re: Share Everything

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@zeesaj wrote:

Hey,

Just wondering If there are any plans to introduce Sharing plans for families like other providers do?

Hello Zeesaj,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, it is unlikely anyone in this community will be privy to that information. Even if there are some members with that knowledge, they would not be able to comment either way until it is formally announced by Fido. Your best option is to keep an eye on Fido.ca or the Community's News Blog.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@zeesaj wrote:

Hey,

Hello Zeesaj,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, it is unlikely anyone in this community will be privy to that information. Even if there are some members with that knowledge, they would not be able to comment either way until it is formally announced by Fido. Your best option is to keep an eye on Fido.ca or the Community's News Blog.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

EFTC
I'm Qualified Level 1

From a business stand point, I don't think Fido will as "share everything" plan is more for Rogers (Fido parent company).  You might have to look in that direction if that kind of plan satisfy your needs.

Please note that share everything plan does not always mean there will money saved. You will have to look at it in details.