This is THE place to find answers, ask questions and share advice. Register now to join the conversation!
We’ll help you get started, and be sure to check out the Library; your go-to for how-tos.
large scallops - 12
sweet potatoe - 1
frozen peas - 1/2 cup
butter - 1 table spoon
cream - 1 table spoon
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Slice sweet potatoe into 12 even pieces, salt lightly, and bake for 25 minutes
3. Microwave frozen peas until tender and blend with butter and milk to make a pea puree
4. Pat dry scallops and sear in medium hot pan in oil for 2 minutes each side
5. Rest scallops for 5 minutes on a piece of paper towel and assemble the bite.
6. Optional: Garnish with paprika and parsely