cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung note 9 Confirmation

16rs
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have ordered my new note 9 on 24th through customer service but haven't got any confirmation yet. On call, I was promised that I will recevie my phone within 2-3 business days but haven't heard anything or received any confirmation email.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @16rs!

All our phones are shipped via courrier (UPS or Purolator) except in the case of rural addresses and P.O boxes where Canada Post has to be used. If you don't fall under those exceptions then the strike won't affect your shipment as it's sent by courrier Smiley

That said, we have been busier due to our Black Friday sales so the delays can be a little longer than usual, but you should get the phone asap!

I will check your account to be certain everything is going as promised though. I'm sending you a PM right away.

See you there! 

patrickchan
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

*** call Fido asap, as Canada post was on strike, and may "lose" your note 9. once you reach Fido, change the shipper to Fedex or UPS.

16rs

Yes but over the phone customers service promised me first 476 price then he told me second price 397 and now i am receiving bill for 789 . If you have my call recording of 24th fill free to go through it. This experience and change in promised rate is really unprofessional and dissatisfied .

How can I get my 24th call recording of myself placing order to customer service for legal action of fraud?

16rs

Fido,Thanks for clarifications