Samsung galaxy note 5 or samsung galaxy s6 edge +

SOLVED
Alexman121
I'm a Participant Level 2

Im glad you guys released the note 4 but why release it if the note 5 is out , can you confirm a date for the release of the note 5 and the s6 edge + as personally i dont want to ugrade a comtract with phones that arent up to date ?

Accepted Solution

Re: Samsung galaxy note 5 or samsung galaxy s6 edge +

Solved by Former Moderator FidoSamantha

Hey Alexman121! 

We can't comment on devices that haven't been officially announced so we wouldn't be able to confirm whether or not we'll be carrying it.

Keep an eye on Fido.ca so you don't miss out Smiley 

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
LynnN
I'm a Participant Level 1

Agreed with this
heatandcold

This is seriously unreal....how is Note 4 a new phone? OMG

I was looking to upgrade my phone but was unable to find note 5 which is a recent phone instead on the website it says Note 4 is a NEW phone. 

When is NOTE 5 going to come on fido?

Hey heatandcold!

We don't have any news on the Note 5 at the moment. If we do offer it, fido.ca will be updated Smiley

Alexman121
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thank you for the very informing answer !
I suggest u start being up to date cause im seriously considering changing providers, i refuse to buy a phone when the next generation is out.

We'll definitely keep that in mind Alexman121 Smiley We wouldn't want to see you go! 

Let me know if you have any other questions for me!

Shannyd

It's also rediculous that Fido is selling the note 4 for what the other providers are selling the note 5 for 

Kasun

What's wrong with Fido, Why arn't they selling note5? Note4 is outdated. This is so bad for Fido customers. Even wind carry note5. Fido is dissopointing

PowerAdmin

I've been with Fido for over 10 years. But I'm considering to change the provider for the exact same reason. Outdated phones.

FidoSamantha
Former Moderator

Hey Alexman121! 

We can't comment on devices that haven't been officially announced so we wouldn't be able to confirm whether or not we'll be carrying it.

Keep an eye on Fido.ca so you don't miss out Smiley