Samsung S4 Mini (No Earphones)!!!

SOLVED
informer2000
I'm a Participant Level 2

I just made renewed my Fido agreement and got a Galaxy S4 Mini. When I returned home and opened the box, I did find any earphones! Seriously! How on earth are you selling the phone with no earphones?!

Accepted Solution

Re: Samsung S4 Mini (No Earphones)!!!

Solved by I'm an Expert Level 2
i concur, fidp does not open the packages, they receive them sealed from the distributor that way. if fido says it does not come with ear buds then it does not, but if the web site said it does and it doesnt, then contact fido for false advertizing and see if they will fix it for you or offer u a small credit for your inconvenience
View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
credmau5
I'm Experienced Level 3

It doesn't come with headphones. In fact, a LOT of phones don't come with headphones these days because all phones use regular 3.5mm headphone jacks and most people prefer using their own better headphones. Why are you blaming FIDO for something that is up to the phone manufacturers?
Akshay1038
I'm a Participant Level 2

It does come with earphones! Im using the same phone and I got everything. 

MunkroX
I'm Helpful Level 1

Well i think you should be on the Samsung website complaining about that! Fido doesnt package the phones, just sells em.

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

i concur, fidp does not open the packages, they receive them sealed from the distributor that way. if fido says it does not come with ear buds then it does not, but if the web site said it does and it doesnt, then contact fido for false advertizing and see if they will fix it for you or offer u a small credit for your inconvenience