Samsung Note 5

Samsung Note 5

Samsung Note 5

SOLVED
meed9
I'm a Participant Level 2

Samsung Note 5

Fido whats wrong with you guys......Why dont you have the Samsung Note 5...... My God!!!!!!!  Wind Mobile has it,,, Rogers who owns Fido has it.    Require answers not excuses

Accepted Solution

Re: Samsung Note 5

Solved by Moderator

Hello meed9.

Thank you for sharing you interest for that phone.

We didn't get any information on our side concerning that device.

Your feedback is appreciated Smiley I will make sure to foward your concern to the people in charge.

View solution in context
14 REPLIES 14
jskevis
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hey this is Fido you are talking about....unless it is a product from Apple or the Samsung Galaxy S series which they carry automatically, all other phones the carry are left overs from Rogers like the Note 4 which they added once Everyone else started selling the Note 5 so I guess maybe by Oct 2016 Fido will get the Note 5 once Rogers and everyone else carries the Note 6 .....One thing Fido is good at is copy and pasting this response "We can't comment on products we haven't announced, you can keep an eye out on our website." whenever someone asks a about a phone, They should ask the product managers for a definitive answer to give to clients....but instead they take the the easy way out and copy and paste same response to every question
faisal_rafique
I'm a Participant Level 3

I am looking for upgrade from last 6 months and waiting for Galaxy Note 5. Its interesting that Fido is offering a big collection of standard S series phones from Samsung including obselete S4 and not even a single Note phone available.  If i dont see Note 5 in next 3 months I will switch over to some other provider.  I have been with Fido for a little over 10 years.

Hey Faisal_rafique,

Sorry to hear you want to leave because of this. We don't carry the Note 5 at this moment but once we have the info it will show on Fido.ca. You can always select a Bring Your Own Phone plan and purchase the phone unlocked.

faisal_rafique
I'm a Participant Level 3

If I so much wanted to buy the unlocked phone i wouldn't have come to this forum to get endorsement from Fido. I have large number of unused fido dollars thats why I want the right phone on sale. Looks like other customer answered the question. Once Roger is done selling Note 5 , they will become available on fido's website.

Hey faisal_rafique, 

I'm sorry that you feel this way, if we start carrying the Note 5, we will make sure to let it be known as soon as we do. 

nikestwist
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have been waiting to see if you guys got the note 5 in. as I wanted to get it as an upgrade. BUT guess not. I may consider switching. As i have my heart set on that phone. 😕

Hey nikestwist, 

Thanks for reaching out.

We can't comment on products we haven't announced, you can keep an eye out on our website. I'll also make sure to forward your feedback to the appropriate department. 

There's no other phone you'd like to get ? Let us know if we can help Smiley 

Cawtau
Senior MVP

@meed9 wrote:

...Wind Mobile has it,,, Rogers who owns Fido has it....

***Edited to add Labels***

Hello,

Different phone, but same situation. Have a read here for some insight.

Cheers

PurelyDivine

Well that really sucks man. I want that phone and everywhere else has it but you guys. What to do...
snapsofresh

Fido is always a few steps behind. I figure with them being the "economical" carrier out of the two, they tend to screw us customers. 

AnatoliK

Galaxy Note 5. Last Message about it is September 2015. Now is end of the 2015. GN5 has not arrived yet at FIDO.  Sad

FidoKenny

Hello meed9.

Thank you for sharing you interest for that phone.

We didn't get any information on our side concerning that device.

Your feedback is appreciated Smiley I will make sure to foward your concern to the people in charge.

meed9
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thank-you but not the answer I was looking for

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey meed9,

While we don't have any information right now about whether or not we'll be offering the Note 5 in the future, you can check out our phones page here from time to time. Smiley If we do end up carrying it, it'll be updated there first. 

Hope this helps.