Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge

SOLVED
I'm Helpful Level 2

Hey, just wondering but the s7 was announced today (sunday) and released on March 11. Will fido be getting it and if so will we be able to pre-order? At rogers apparently you can pre-order on Feb 23 and you'll get a free samsung vr . Also what will pricing be on certain plans?

Accepted Solution

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge

Solved by I'm a Participant Level 1 Kasp3r

Redeem code for gear VR - 65$ (Anshars wars 2, Drift, Darknet, Keep talking, Herobound, Star chart)

Just go here: https://pages.samsung.com/galaxyGift?carrier=bestbuy

fill the form... and don't forget to upload a photo (i send my cat) and it work for me.

View solution in context
242 REPLIES 242

Any news on when Fido will post their pricing on the S7 and S7 Edge yet?

Hey @howardsiu!

We've got the prices right here: 

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

- $500 with a Tab24 agreement and a Max plan

- $1,000 at full price

Samsung Galaxy S7

- $400 with a Tab24 agreement and a Max plan

- $900 at full price

Of course, prices are subject to change without notice.

Cheers!

Thanks for the info Smiley

I still cannot decide on which phone to choose from. S7 or the S7 Edge?

What are you guys going for and why?

Need some help here Smiley

That's a very good question @howardsiu

Both phones look awesome!

Anyone in the @Community want to share their thoughts?

I'm Helpful Level 2

Nvm fido fails again. It's up there know the reservation block but because of fido technical problems, can't reserve yet. Meanwhile people all over with other providers are able to reserve with no issues including rogers. If I'm gonna pay $400 on a 2 year max contract I'd expect to have my phone when I first comes out. Only black or silver for s7 or black for s7 edge. Bell.ca seems to have all the information currently while others seem to just show specs. Other than fido of coarse. And yes I'm impatient.

Can you clear the cache of your browser? the link for the S7/Edge reservation is on the first page, at the bottom. 

Do you see it?

I'm Helpful Level 2

Is there a set time for it to start? I'm in the reservation system and it doesn't say anything about galaxy s7
I'm Helpful Level 2

Website says reserve now however upon trying to reserve only the iPhone 6s is available to reserve. Why?
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am having the same problem and my understanding was that reservations would open today.  Does anyone know when Fido will be opening reservations?

Hey there!

It's starting today! You can access the reservation system from our website!

You just have to keep checking the website.