Samsung Galaxy S6 stuck on 4G

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Samsung Galaxy S6 stuck on 4G

So since December 2 my phone is stuck on 4G, my VOLTE doesnt work anymore. Each time i enable it and register my number it goes back to off. 

i changed my simcard, check the APN, did a network reset, called fido level 2 support. NO SUCCESS.

anyone out there knows the fix? i'm not going to factory reset my phone if that doesn't solve the issue.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 13
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 stuck on 4G

Hey @Dions,

As long as you have the APN settings found on this page here. You should have the optimal connection we can offer. 

Did you get a chance to test the SIM in a different Fido phone as well?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 13
Highlighted

So the fido store i when to change my simcard but never testes it, they said it's the same card. i called level 2 support the other night and they said my simcard is not LTE and not VOLTE, i when back to the fido store and they said it's the only card's they have and not for some reason my WIFI calling doesn't work it keeps going off. any setting i should check? i keep registering my phone number on the website and receive a pin each time.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Dions

Can you test the SIM card in another phone? Are you mean you're also experiencing difficulties with Wi-Fi calling or are you still referring the the VOLTE? 

Also, you do have an LTE SIM card if you're able to access LTE data. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 13