Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

SOLVED
JunaidNur
I'm a Participant Level 2

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

ordered a note 8 on  feb 15th. Recieved an email on Feb 17th stating they have acknowledged that I have made an order but have not shipped the phone yet. Today I called and found out there is a backorder on the phone. It can take up to 2 to 3 weeks.... I am so fraustrated because when I ordered the phone online it said as early as 2 days. Is this going to be the same hassle as the galaxy S8+ where people waited over 2 months to get their phone....

Accepted Solution

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Solved by Moderator

Hey @JunaidNur

Sorry to hear about all that! It would mean that the Note 8 went out of stock while your order was being treated.

But no worries, it will be shipped as soon as possible!

You'll receive an email with a tracking number when it's done.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoCharles

Hey @JunaidNur

Sorry to hear about all that! It would mean that the Note 8 went out of stock while your order was being treated.

But no worries, it will be shipped as soon as possible!

You'll receive an email with a tracking number when it's done.