SIM card order issue

I'm a Participant Level 2 Stephanie10
I'm a Participant Level 2

SIM card order issue

I wanted to get a phone for my daughter, who is a minor, so that she can call me when she needs to. The Fido agent I spoke to over the phone suggested that I take a BYOD plan and use the upgrade from my existing plan as the phone for my daughter on the new BYOD plan. The new account was created and a SIM card was shipped. The problem is that I never recieved the phone. I have called many times but because there is a case open with "the back office" I can't seem to get a status on where the phone is or what the plan is to recitify the situation. It's been almost a month! I recieved a shipment confirmation and tracking code for the SIM card but I never recieved a shipping notification for the phone. The last agent I spoke to said he could see that there was a UPS tracking number but because the case is open with the "back office" all I can do is wait. I recieved a call from the "back office" person handling my case but she didn't leave a number that I could call her back on. My concern is that I have the account opened so I am paying for it, but I can't use it because I don't have the phone. Is there someone who can help me resolve this? At this point I'm willing to cancel everything and go with a different company if that's the easiest / least expensive way forward. Obviously, I don't want to be paying for an account I can't use. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Former Moderator FidoJulien
Former Moderator

Re: SIM card order issue

Hey @Stephanie10

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'm sad to learn you're having trouble with your SIM card order.  I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
I'm a Participant Level 2 Stephanie10
I'm a Participant Level 2

Re: SIM card order issue

Hi! There is no problem with the sim card. The sim card arrived but the phone did not.  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3