SIM Card change/activate

SIM Card change/activate

SIM Card change/activate

SOLVED
anya229
I'm a Participant Level 3

SIM Card change/activate

Just bought a new sim card - services section > there is no drop-down menu. Now what?

Accepted Solution

Re: SIM Card change/activate

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Anya229,

Are you trying to update the SIM for a pre-paid account or a monthly billed account? As far as I am aware, pre-paid accounts do not have the option for the user to update their SIMs online. You will need to contact customer service (available here).

If you have a monthly billed account,  have you tried to access your My Account mobile services by clicking on your mobile number (orange arrow below)?

Update 1.jpg

Doing so should bring you to the following page.

Update 2.jpg

The option to update your SIM should be available (orange arrow above).

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
Lowemel88
I'm a Participant Level 1

Please help me switch my sim chip asap

Hey @Lowemel88, welcome to the community! 

I moved your post to this thread since there's already a solution to your inquiry. 

Let us know how it goes! 

Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Anya229,

Are you trying to update the SIM for a pre-paid account or a monthly billed account? As far as I am aware, pre-paid accounts do not have the option for the user to update their SIMs online. You will need to contact customer service (available here).

If you have a monthly billed account,  have you tried to access your My Account mobile services by clicking on your mobile number (orange arrow below)?

Update 1.jpg

Doing so should bring you to the following page.

Update 2.jpg

The option to update your SIM should be available (orange arrow above).

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

anya229

I do not see that - see screenshot, after I clicked on "services". My problem got solved yesterday via Facebook messenger, but I still have issues with the website. Links that don't work.

***Edited to remove picture with personal information***

Hey @anya229

I had to remove your screenshot since your phone number was showing up.

I could confirm that the *UPDATE SIM CARD* section was not showing up.

To have full access to your information on MY ACCOUNT, you need to be logged in using your email address.

Are you using your phone number or email as a username to log in?

Let me know.

anya229

when i try to login via Facebook, or my email address, it says I don't exist! I can only log in with the phone number, and that was i get fewer options it seems. This is very weird!

I will need to check this out with you.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon Smiley

Hey @anya229

Did that help? Let Cawtau know by making his answer the solution if it did Smiley