Roaming in Asia

Roaming in Asia

Roaming in Asia

SOLVED
bin24
I'm a Participant Level 2

Roaming in Asia

I have a Fido Pulse Plan. I am planning to travel China in a month. I was told on the phone that my plan automatically covers my usage. It is kind of confusion by saying that. It sounds like I could use the phone as I do now in Canada, under my plan.
As I am reading the detail about Fido Roam, international, it is a daily charge for $10. Is that on top of my monthly charge or additional?

Accepted Solution

Re: Roaming in Asia

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @bin24,

Welcome to the community!

You will have to pay $10 each day you use the phone plus your regular monthly charges.

Fido will charge you $10 for every day you use the phone for up to 10 days and any other days after that is on Fido they will not charge you for more than 10 days.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey bin24!

I just wanted to add on to what KAPABLE-K said and mention that billing for Fido Roam is for up to a maximum of 10 days per billing cycle. If you're travelling over the course of more than one billing cycle, additional charges may apply. 

Enjoy your trip!

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @bin24,

Welcome to the community!

You will have to pay $10 each day you use the phone plus your regular monthly charges.

Fido will charge you $10 for every day you use the phone for up to 10 days and any other days after that is on Fido they will not charge you for more than 10 days.