Returned phones billed at full price

d4
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have lost all respect for Fido during the last few months. I have spoken to numerous customer service reps via phone, in store and online, only to waste HOURS of my valuable time - which FIDO doesn't seem to think is valuable. I bought a couple phones in April and returned it within the 14 day period. On my bill, I was charged the entire amounts for the phone which were NOT in my possession at that time. Hence, I stopped my autopayment because I could not afford over $1000 to be charged to my credit card... I called Fido and asked them to make the necessary fixes (of course this took a bazillion phone calls and many hours). They told me the changes will be reflected on the next bill. I told them I will not pay until the next bill and they noted it in my account and agreed to it. Next bill comes and it still says I owed them about $800.. More time and phone calls later, they agreed to reverse the charges because it was their mistake. They even agreed to reverse late charges... I told them to give me a breakdown of the bill after the changes or I will not pay. They said i would have to wait for the next bill once again. I said I will not be able to pay until then, which they agreed to and noted in my account. All this was happening and I get harassed by calls from Rogers and texts saying I need to pay my bill.. finally, the bill came and i had to once again spend another few hours to reverse the late fees which they apparently forgot to do.. oh and by the time i called the rep to pay my bill, my phone service was cancelled. yay fido... All this happened and I went into a store last week to add a fifth line to my account, and apparently I was not able to do so. So, I asked them why this is the case when I did so a couple months ago and returned it. The rep showed me his screen of  my account and i was SHOCKED to find out that they had added a 'poor history' note to my account. I had to wait another 48 hours for them to open up a case and figure it out. I called today and asked the lady to remove the poor history and she was like how do you know that's there it's confidential...... Now after spending HOURS with FIDO and reps failing to allow me to talk to the retention department they will be losing a long-term customer with four lines by the end of my current cycle. I pay ridiculously high prices for my plans when my friends who were able to get through to retentions pay the same amount with much more data... oh I also had one rep lie to me that she will waive the increased fees for my home phone bill for the first month it increased. she also said she will add call waiting with no charge since all plans come with that now... I am fed up with this company and their disrespect to their customers. Goodbye FIDO.

4 REPLIES 4
d4

OH and now that the Fido dollars are no more, why should I even stay with this company and pay these ridiculously high amounts....

FidoChristina
Former Moderator

Hey @d4!

That doesn't sound like us! We certainly wouldn't want to see you go, i'll send you a PM shortly so we can look into this together Smiley

d4

Why must you change the title of the thread? It's a great way to make FIDO look better than it is..

FidoTerry
Former Moderator

We edit the title if anything is unclear or contain profanity. It let's other users find threads easier. Smiley