Retention

I'm a Contributor Level 1 Telus
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Retention

Does Fido still have retention dept to take care long time customer?

For the past few years, I have had trouble getting the services I needed when it comes to plan pricing.

It has been very competitive in the last few years, whenever one company gets a new lower price plan, others will always followed.

Last year, when I called Fido retention, asked if they will match a Wind Mobile plan, the anser is no because its competitor is Koodo and Virgin Mobile, Wind Mobile doesn't have good coverage.

In just 6 month from my last call, Koodo just rolled out a new promotional plan which Fido and Virgin Mobile also rolled out, all other carriers included voice mail but Fido doesn't because the customer service I talked to said the Spotify premium is included.  

I told them there is apps that can do the same for free and I don't need spotify at all, but was told SOL, it's not an option,  So it's either get it or don't.

And I also got another lower usage phone, and asked about other retention plan to match, similar to Koodo, now the customer service said, Koodo is not their competitor, so can't match????

I was like, you guys said differently before, but the CS said, it was before, it's now, and they don't match??

I was really choked at the anser and simply hung up,  

Accepted Solution

Re: Retention

Hi Telus,

we do have a customer relations department taking care of looking into available promotions for long times customers. We certainly don't want our customers to feel like hanging up during a call with the customer service.

I would like to look at your options. I'm contacting you now by Private Message so that we can verify your account together Smiley

- Kenny

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 61
Highlighted

Re: Retention

Hey @andyalex

I'm sending you that PM now. Talk to you soon Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 61 of 61