Retention and customer loyalty

Goodsound
I'm a Participant Level 2

I would like to post a comment regarding what I feel to be the complete debacle referred to as the $60 10 GB Holideal. The thing is will anyone at Fido even see this post or care? I find it unconscionable that as a major service provider in this country Fido would introduce a limited time offer, which it should have reasonably known, simply by the very nature if it's terms, would be unpresidently popular, and then not properly prepare for the avalanche of responses that inevitably ensued, leaving many customers and potential customers left out simply because they were unable, despite numerous attempts, to reach Fido customer service. How in this day and age does this happen. Granted Fido did extend the original timeframe, by a single day only, but this in no way was an adequate response to the demand for the offer. I feel incredibly slighted. I spent hour upon hour of time in my busy schedule attempting to get into contact with a Fido customer service representitive without success just to secure a new plan for my two lines. Time I will never get back and time that would have been better served on more productive pursuits. On multiple occasions I was stuck in a phone, or chat, or messenger que and left hanging for hours and hours without any actual response from an individual at Fido capable of processing my request. This is simply unacceptable in 2017. Previous to this disaster I was reasonably happy with Fido as a service provider, but this latest episode has me resolved to switching providers at the first opportunity unless Fido steps up and does the right thing, and that is to extend this offer to me and everyone else who were unable to make contact with a customer service rep through no fault of there own. Cone on Fido do the right thing!

0 REPLIES 0