Retention/Renewal Plans

Retention/Renewal Plans

Retention/Renewal Plans

SOLVED
jeannic
I'm a Participant Level 1

Retention/Renewal Plans

Does Fido still have retention to take care of long time customer?

I have been with Fido for a long time, I got an offer from planetemobile as I am working for a company that got a special offer with them.

I explained the offer but was only proposed a generic deals that is far from including the same options and still beeing more expensive!  I don't want to miss the oportunity to get that deals so hopefully someone can help or I'll move to another provider.

Accepted Solution

Re: Retention/Renewal Plans

Solved by MVP MVP

Hi @jeannic From what I know Fido still have a retention team.

In regards to the offer you got from planetemobile through your company while that offer might be good you have to understand you got that offer because the compnay you work for made some sort of deal with planetemobile in order to get a good deal and planetemobile is give the deal because its expecting a volume of customers to sign on or its getting some sort of incentive from your company. 

So you can not expect Fido to match whatever you are getting they can only offer what they have and the promotions they have changes from time to time even the plans the retention team can offer changes.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi @jeannic From what I know Fido still have a retention team.

In regards to the offer you got from planetemobile through your company while that offer might be good you have to understand you got that offer because the compnay you work for made some sort of deal with planetemobile in order to get a good deal and planetemobile is give the deal because its expecting a volume of customers to sign on or its getting some sort of incentive from your company. 

So you can not expect Fido to match whatever you are getting they can only offer what they have and the promotions they have changes from time to time even the plans the retention team can offer changes.

Hey @jeannic

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with this. As KAPABLE-K mentioned our prices and services definitely do change from time to time. However I would love the chance to take a closer look at your account so we can check out some options. 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a peek! Smiley