Reservation for Pixel XL in Silver

SOLVED
Amanda7
I'm a Participant Level 2

Has anyone recieved the Pixel XL in Silver? I pre-ordred the phone for pickup in store and am #1 in line, the phone was released on October 20th, but still haven't heard anything. Speechless

Accepted Solution

Re: Pixel XL in Silver

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Got it!

The Open status means that the phone has only been reserved, but we're still waiting for inventory. 

Once you see it in progress, it means we have the phone in inventory and that your order is being processed. 

Thanks a lot for your patience Amanda! There's been a lot of demand for that phone. 

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey @Amanda7!

Welcome to the Community!

Can you tell me what's the status of your reservation?

Amanda7

Hi Manuel, 

The status says "OPEN", I have visited the store and they said they haven't recieved the shipment yet. 

Thanks,

Amanda 

Got it!

The Open status means that the phone has only been reserved, but we're still waiting for inventory. 

Once you see it in progress, it means we have the phone in inventory and that your order is being processed. 

Thanks a lot for your patience Amanda! There's been a lot of demand for that phone. 

knight121

Couple of questions:

1) How often does Fido usually receive stock? Is it like a weekly thing, or more random?

2) I'm closer to 50th on the list. Is it possible that the next shipment that Fido gets is for like 100 phones, so I end up getting it in the next batch?

Thanks! Smiley

Welcome to the community @knight121!  Very_Happy

To answer your questions:

It will depend on the number of phone we received from the phone manufacturer. We don't have a specific time or quantity but we update the status on the reservation system once the new stock arrives. 

knight121

Thanks for the quick reply! Can't wait for my new phone to arrive! Smiley