Request to cancel my account

SOLVED
frustratedme
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido live chat isn't working so I have to enter my request here. A few days ago I reached out on Twitter (my handle is @sekkyoyo) to get my account cancelled, but I was redirected to the live chat protal. I'm not using Fido since March and would like to completely cancel the account and get refunds for my previous bills.  I'm not in Canada and it's impossible for me to make a call to Fido and wait for 10+ minutes for a Fido rep Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: Request to cancel my account

Solved by Former Moderator FidoPamela

Hey there! 

Welcome to the Community! 

The live chat is only available from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time on weekdays and 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern time on weekends. 

If you wrote on Twitter, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Messages are answered in the order they come in so if we're popular, it might take a bit to get back to you. Don't worry though, a rep will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Let me know if you still need help with that Smiley 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey there! 

Welcome to the Community! 

The live chat is only available from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time on weekdays and 9 AM to 8 PM Eastern time on weekends. 

If you wrote on Twitter, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Messages are answered in the order they come in so if we're popular, it might take a bit to get back to you. Don't worry though, a rep will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Let me know if you still need help with that Smiley