Repeated Text Messages ! Text Messages not sending and not receiving text messages

Repeated Text Messages ! Text Messages not sending and not receiving text messages

kumi
I'm a Participant Level 2

To whom it may concern,

I am very frustrated with my Samsung S6, for several weeks I have only been receiving some of my text messges, and if I do receive them sometimes I receive the same text message multiple times. Also have issues sending messages and making and receiving calls.

This is obviously very frustrating as this is a phone I use for business purposes. I just bought this phone in September and if the issue is not resolved I would like to know what FIDO plans to do to better this costly situation (costly because this is a business phone - not that your personal phone isn't as important - it is).

I called customer support and essentially wasn't given any answers other than "they are working around the clock to resolve the issue"  this has been going on for weeks, I was essentially sold me a phone that doesn't work... I would expect that I would be offered a new phone which is compatible with your network and that works as it should, or that the issue is resolved in a timely manner... so far its been weeks... not exactly "timely manner"

1 REPLY 1
FidoMatt
Former Moderator

Hi Kumi, 

We have identify what is causing this and we are workign on the issue. You can follow this thread to get further updates on this http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Smartphones/message-id/24365/highlight/true#...