Refund on final payment

Service interruption

We sincerely apologize to our customers. Especially during these times, we know connectivity is critical and are working hard to restore services for customers who continue to experience wireless interruptions. Residential wireline internet services are not impacted. We will continue to provide updates. Please follow this thread for updates.

Refund on final payment

Refund on final payment

DRamzi
I'm a Participant Level 2

Refund on final payment

Hi Fido Community Support Team.

I Have a request abount my account Balance, today when i loggged in i thought  i didn't paid last bill so i went and i clicked on "Pay Now" and i putted the anount which it is 63.43$ and i confirmed the transcation, in the end i came i looked on transcation history it appears that i have paid that bill so my account balance now it's negative -63.43$ and i want to refund that transcation to my Credit card so please Help Me

And Thanks a lot

3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre

Hey @DRamzi,

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

I'm sure we'll be able to get this sorted out for you. Can you let me know if you've already put in a request to your Credit Card company for a refund? 

If not, let me know here and I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together.  

DRamzi
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi

Actualy no i didn't put any request for my Bank account company 

Hey @DRamzi,

Thank you for the udpates. I'll send you a PM so we can take  a look into this with you.