Refund cheque only?

Refund cheque only?

Refund cheque only?

miusha
I'm a Participant Level 2

Refund cheque only?

I over payed my account because the website "hit a snag" 5 times while processing my online payment. Lo and behold I checked my bank account and surprise! the payment actually went through 5 times. I talked to a CSR and he was nice enough, transferred me to billing and the CSR there was nice too (maybe too nice because she was laughing about the situation, $295 isn't something to laugh about in my opinion). She opened a "case" and told me I'd get a refund cheque because they cannot simply reverse the charges... cannot reverse the charges?! No, instead refund cheque that takes 4-6 weeks to get here?

Are you telling me I have to pay off an unexpected amount of $295 off my visa so I don't get charged interest simply because your system cannot reverse a charge or refund directly back to my card. Not cool man, not cool. Fix your **bleep** website or maybe put up a disclaimer that payment may go through even without a confirmation message.

1 REPLY 1
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey miusha!

We just updated our website, thanks for your patience while we work on some details. 

I'll send you a PM to look into the refund for you.