Really disappointed with Fido customer service after 13 Years with you

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

randomguy1234
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have been with fido for over 13 years and you have truly lost me as a customer today. I called in knowing that you can add a tab to the 10gb promo plan however fido was not aware. It says right there on their terms and conditions. I was never offerred anything special as a  long time customer. I was in a plan that was considered a large tab for many years and suddenly changed it to a small tab, which doesnt allow me to get an iphone as I always do once my term finishes. 

Due to your own fault, I have switched to Telus and so has the rest of my family. They provided us with the same exact $85 plan with a large tab and we have now left to be with them. Till fido recognizes customers who want to work with them, rather than just argue for free stuff, I will never recommend Fido again. 

One rep was kind enough to reduce my data overage, mind you on my 6gb plan I do not use more than 700mb a month, however something did not add up as to how it blew through this much data in one day. My previous usage history will show I rarely use data. 

That said, if Fido wants to earn my business again, they better do something substantial inorder to earn it. Telus has won the business of a 13 year loyal customer. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey @randomguy1234 and thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear that you decided to leave us.

Your feedback is appreciatd and we do hope that you change you mind and decide to come back with us.

To go over your options, you can contact us through our channels here.

We can also send you a PM on the Community.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything.