Real time data usage?

Real time data usage?

Real time data usage?

SOLVED
samtong0906
I'm a Participant Level 1

Real time data usage?

I joined the $55 for 6gb data plan 2 months ago. For most of the time when I wanna check my real time data usage, I can’t as the app always shows my data usage 12 hours ago instead. For only a few times in a month I can actually check the real time usage, and even sometimes nothing is shown. Is there any solution to fix my problem?

Accepted Solution

Re: Real time data usage?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoFrancois

Hi @samtong0906 Welcome to Fido and the Community. Smiley 

The short answer to your question is that we're working on it.

A few weeks ago, we had to temporarily disable the real-time data usage functionality in My Account while we work to improve the functionality of the feature. We turned off the functionality in both the My Account app and on fido.ca.

In the meantime, your data usage will be presented with a 12 hour delay as you've experienced in the last weeks. Rest assured, that we’re working on reactivating this functionality as soon as possible, so stay tuned for updates! 

While we're working on it, no worries, we'll be sending the 90% and 100% usage SMS notifications, as usual, to help you monitor your usage.

Hope this answers your question. 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoFrancois
Former Moderator

Hi @samtong0906 Welcome to Fido and the Community. Smiley 

The short answer to your question is that we're working on it.

A few weeks ago, we had to temporarily disable the real-time data usage functionality in My Account while we work to improve the functionality of the feature. We turned off the functionality in both the My Account app and on fido.ca.

In the meantime, your data usage will be presented with a 12 hour delay as you've experienced in the last weeks. Rest assured, that we’re working on reactivating this functionality as soon as possible, so stay tuned for updates! 

While we're working on it, no worries, we'll be sending the 90% and 100% usage SMS notifications, as usual, to help you monitor your usage.

Hope this answers your question.