Re-Activate my Spotify premium after subscribing to the 10 GB data new offer

SOLVED
Alexandra4
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there,

I had previously a Fido Pulse Plan with 2 GB of data and among the adds-on, free Spotify Prenium until December, 27th 2017.

In December, I got the new Fido Monthly Plan, with 10 GB of data. Since then, I can't seem to be able to activate my Spotify Prenium again - when I go on the App, I have the free version of Spotify. I followed the instructions on how to get spotify again, with fidohub.ca to get my code but when I do that, the page said " Upgrade your Plan". I assume that Fido doesn't recognize my phone as being with the new 10 GB plan? I don't understand....

Thanks a lot for your help,

Best, 

Alexandra

Accepted Solution

Re: Re-Activate my Spotify premium after subscribing to the 10 GB data new offer

Solved by Former Moderator FidoPamela

Hey @Alexandra4

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

The offer for free Spotify Premium is only available once per line. If you had gotten it with your previous plan and that it expired on December 27th, 2017, it would not be renewed with the new plan. 

Hope that helps! 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @Alexandra4

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

The offer for free Spotify Premium is only available once per line. If you had gotten it with your previous plan and that it expired on December 27th, 2017, it would not be renewed with the new plan. 

Hope that helps!