RIP OFF FROM SPORTIFY

RIP OFF FROM SPORTIFY

RIP OFF FROM SPORTIFY

SOLVED
christineho
I'm a Participant Level 2

RIP OFF FROM SPORTIFY

Beware!  Months ago Fido offered me to use Sportify for free for 6 months.  I was suprised that I was being charged $9.99 this month as it just expired but there has never been any warning at all!  I just feel that it is a trap to rip the clients off as who will remember expiry of this service?  I am upset, not with Fido but if Fido is partnering with Sportify, Fido should be aware of this unpleasantness happening unless they are being benefitted as well.  This is in fact the first time I am upset with Fido.  I have been with Fido for more than 10 years and always happy with them.  Very upset this time.

Folks, be careful of this "trap"!

Accepted Solution

Re: RIP OFF FROM SPORTIFY

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey christineho!

Welcome to the Community!

Wow, I would like to start off by thanking you for your loyalty. Smiley It's amazing that you have stuck with us for so long!

We definitely don't want you feeling this way, however, we sent out SMS notifications that your free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium was coming to an end both 15 days and 2 days before the end of your subscription. These messages invite you to cancel your subscription, if that's what you would like to to, before you are charged $9.99 by replying to the message with the word yes. 

Have you checked your SMS? Did you receive these notifications?

You also have the option to cancel your subscription at any time by heading over to Fidohub.ca. 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey christineho!

Welcome to the Community!

Wow, I would like to start off by thanking you for your loyalty. Smiley It's amazing that you have stuck with us for so long!

We definitely don't want you feeling this way, however, we sent out SMS notifications that your free 6-month subscription to Spotify Premium was coming to an end both 15 days and 2 days before the end of your subscription. These messages invite you to cancel your subscription, if that's what you would like to to, before you are charged $9.99 by replying to the message with the word yes. 

Have you checked your SMS? Did you receive these notifications?

You also have the option to cancel your subscription at any time by heading over to Fidohub.ca. 

christineho
I'm a Participant Level 2

Checked records.  NEVER got any reminders from Fido!!!

@christineho Thanks for checking! We can definitely take a closer look into this with you!

I'll go ahead and send you a PM. You can also reach out to us through one of these channels for any account-related questions.

Talk to you soon. Smiley