Question about my current smart plan and possibly adding spotify

SOLVED
jesteleydiz
I'm a Participant Level 2

I currently have a smart plan but am wondering about adding on spotify. I understand that i would need to change to a pulse plan (unless that has changed, let me know). I also understand that I could add spotify for $9/month. My question now is if I switch from my current plan to a plan that includes spotify premium, is there a fee that i need to pay? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about my current smart plan and possibly adding spotify

Solved by MVP MVP
If you do not have a contract switching plans is at no cost. If you do have a contract and you got a subsidy on a phone you can not switch to a BYOP plan unless you pay out the contract. If can switch plans in the same category eg. smart plan to a different smart plan there is no cost but switching from a Max Plan to a Smart Plan will most likely have some fees depending if you got a phone on subsidy.
View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

If you do not have a contract switching plans is at no cost. If you do have a contract and you got a subsidy on a phone you can not switch to a BYOP plan unless you pay out the contract. If can switch plans in the same category eg. smart plan to a different smart plan there is no cost but switching from a Max Plan to a Smart Plan will most likely have some fees depending if you got a phone on subsidy.

jesteleydiz
I'm a Participant Level 2

are there smart plans that include spotify?

Yes and it starts from $55 and up you can check them out here.