Question about bonus 2GB data

SOLVED
blue-caffe
I'm a Participant Level 1

hello,

i'm looking to change my old plan ($40 voice + $30 6GB data + 15 exta add on =$85) to BYOD $65 with 4GB data.

my question:

is bonus 2GB will come on top of 4GB = 6GB, or 4GB is (original 2GB + bonus 2GB)

how long bonus data last ??

hope my question is clear for a first post lol

thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about bonus 2GB data

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey blue-caffe!

Welcome to the Community!

The 2 GB bonus that is currently offered on certain plans is included in the data bucket that you see displayed on our plans page. This means, for example, the 4 GB plan is a 2 GB plan with a 2 GB data bonus included. 

The bonus would not expire so long as you keep the same plan. 

You can even make the plan changes yourself directly in My Account on Fido.ca. It's super easy and only takes a few moments. Check out  the details here.

Hope this clarifies things!

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey blue-caffe!

Welcome to the Community!

The 2 GB bonus that is currently offered on certain plans is included in the data bucket that you see displayed on our plans page. This means, for example, the 4 GB plan is a 2 GB plan with a 2 GB data bonus included. 

The bonus would not expire so long as you keep the same plan. 

You can even make the plan changes yourself directly in My Account on Fido.ca. It's super easy and only takes a few moments. Check out  the details here.

Hope this clarifies things!

Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Blue-caffe,

Welcome to the community!

I won't be able to answer your question for you. However, I just wanted to say that your first post was indeed clear Wink

You're right the wording does make it rather ambiguous. I assume it would be the 4Gb +2Gb but I don't want to provide you with incorrect information. Hopefully one of the moderators will be able to clarify for us.

Cheers